Zen Filter

Zen Buddhist websites, news, and discussion

Monday, November 21, 2005

Bellingham Zen Practice Group - Just Being Yourself

Dharma talk by Nomon Tim Burnett:

The great and true teaching of Zen that I noticed myself slipping into another notch more completely lately is the incredibly simple, profound, and deeply helpful fact that this is it. This is it. This is my personality, this is my body, this if my life. Just this life is it. It's hard to describe the feeling of accepting this a little more deeply. It's a feeling of settling in a little more, or settling down, or opening up, of ceasing to fight against what is.



1 Comments:

Blogger shyloh's poetry said...

An awaking, It is a good feeling isn't it?

We are who we are. And life just is.

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares