Zen Filter

Zen Buddhist websites, news, and discussion

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Finding the peace within us

Psychologists are using meditation for their patients and themselves.

Once just a ritual of the monastery, today meditation is mainstream, and some psychologists are embracing the practice on several levels. Not only do more psychologists study it, use it in interventions and recommend it to patients, some practice it themselves as a self-care technique.

For many more links on the same topic, see As Zen Replaces the Id.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Ok I thought I left a comment. Ok so I am leaving one now, thanks for the links those are great!!

3:49 PM  
Blogger M said...

"Ok I thought I left a comment." Blogger works in mysterious ways. Sometimes it doesn't work in mysterious ways. Glad you liked the links.

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares